Winter Break Hours
December 6, 2021
During winter break, on-campus services hours may be limited. Visit the department's website for additional information and updated hours of operation.
- Campus Health: Campus Health and CAPS Hours of Operation will vary. Check here for the latest updates. Any time Campus Health or CAPS are closed, patients can receive 24/7 support by calling the main numbers to reach Healthlink or CAPS 24/7.
- Accessibility Resources and Service: The office will be operating remotely Dec. 20 - Dec. 23 and can be reached via email or phone. Closed from Dec. 24 to Jan. 3.
- Campus Rec: All facilities are closed from Dec. 10 to Jan. 2.
- Campus Y: The building will be closed from Dec. 11 to Jan. 3.
- Carolina Dining Services(CDS): Dining halls are closed, but a variety of other on-campus dining locations will be open during limited weekday hours, such as The Beach, which offers The Beach Grille, Chik-Fil-A and other options. Options for local delivery partners and some on-campus operations are also detailed on the CDS website.
- Carolina Housing: Residence Halls will be closed from Dec. 11 at 10 a.m. to Jan. 8 at 9 a.m. Resident belongings may remain, but will not be accessible. Ram Village Apartment residents are allowed to remain on campus in their apartments.
- Carolina Union: Closed to the public over winter break starting Dec. 13 with modified hours starting Jan. 3.. The Carolina Together Testing program will continue through Dec. 22 (excluding weekends) in the Art Gallery.
- Davis Library open until 12/23
- Government (Knapp) Library open until 12/24
- Wilson Library open until 12/23 (closed on weekends)
- Chapel Hill Transit: Check their website for route and schedule changes over the break.
- New Student & Family Programs: Closed from Dec. 24 to Jan. 3.
- Student Wellness: Closed from Dec. 20 to Jan. 10.
- UNC Student Stores: UNC Student Stores are currently maintaining standard hours, which are 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., during weekdays and 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on weekends.
Sharing and printing options: