How to Help Students

Sometimes faculty and staff may need to give a referral to a student who needs help with self exploration or with a crisis. These areas provide support to students through Student Affairs in a variety of ways.

Where to send students

Psychological services

Counseling and Psychological Services

Recreation Activities

Campus Recreation

Student Emergencies

Office of the Dean of Students

Resources for Students with Disabilities

Accessibility Resources & Service

LGBTQ Support and Information

LGBTQ Center

Career and Internship Services

University Career Services

Wellness Services

Student Wellness

Sharing and printing options: