Campus Recreation maintains several facilities around campus to help students stay active. In addition to the Rams Head Recreation Center and the Student Recreation Center, there are pools, a number of outdoor courts and fields for individual and team intramural sports. Students have more than 50 clubs and more than 40 intramural sports to get involved with to stay active.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle with fitness orientations, personal training, group fitness classes, and more.
- Take advantage of our facilities and programs; get fit and healthy, socialize with colleagues, make new friends, or engage in healthy competition.
- Stay active with a variety of sport leagues and special events.
- Explore UNC's outdoor education opportunities, challenge course program, climbing wall, and expeditions.
- Try something new: A series of 1-day events giving you one more way to stay active and healthy.
- Get involved with over 50 student-run instructional, recreational, and competitive clubs.