The following Strategic Priorities are based on the committee’s interpretation of data collected during Phase Three of the planning process. To address the priorities herein, Student Affairs will leverage technology and advance evidence-based strategies and assessment.
- Promote and Advocate: Student Affairs will promote and advocate for the needs of students and for the collective impact of the work embedded in each of our departments.
- Center Student Learning: Student Affairs will draw on student development frameworks in prioritizing learning across co-curricular opportunities.
- Embody Safe and Inclusive Communities: Student Affairs will increase measures to minimize harm and support underserved populations.
- Develop Synergy across Student Affairs: Student Affairs will strengthen unified approaches to enhance student and staff experiences.
- Maximize Operational Efficiencies: Student Affairs will streamline and clarify administrative processes to strategically capitalize on resources