IT support requests should begin with the ITS Service Desk. If they are unable to resolve your issue they will send it to SAIT.
Project and Task Management
Custom applications and website support require ongoing collaboration between SAIT and designated departmental staff. To collaborate with staff, SAIT uses a project and task management tool called Redmine.
Instructions for Creating Task Requests
- Visit saitprojects.unc.edu
- Click on Projects and select a project.
- Click New Issue
- Enter a Title
- Enter a Description including relevant URLs (links)
- Attach files as needed
- Assign the task to someone in the 'Assigned to' select list
- You can configure the account settings to receive emails for selected project updates
- Tasks can be assigned between people for feedback
- When a task is completed, change the Status to Completed or Resolved
- Visit links in the top menu for My page or Stuff To Do to see tasks assigned to you